About Jon Masini
Mr. Masini is an attorney, mediator and arbitrator who has practiced primarily in the areas of Construction Litigation, Warehousing and Transportation Law, Commercial Litigation, Product Liability and Environmental Law since becoming a licensed attorney in 1989.
In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Masini is also a former licensed architect, having worked as a Project Architect and Technical Specification Writer for a large Chicago architectural firm before becoming an attorney. During summers while in high school and college, Mr. Masini also worked in a large warehouse facility.
Mr. Masini has litigated cases all over the country and has successfully tried cases in Illinois, Wisconsin, Colorado, Florida and California. He is also a regular speaker at various legal, construction, commercial, warehouse, insurance and other professional associations on a wide range of legal topics.
- American Arbitration Association
- International Association for Dispute Resolution
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Construction Industry Forum and Dispute Resolution Forum)
- International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Jefferson Society of Architect Lawyers